Sasha Grey is a porn star and former stripper who has appeared in over 100 films, including the popular Brazzers series “Girlsway”. She was born on March 10th, 1982 in Los Angeles, California. Her mother is of Italian descent while her father is African American.
She grew up with two older sisters and an older brother. When she was 11 years old, she began dancing at strip clubs to earn money for school clothes. At age 14, she had sex for the first time.
In 2002, she moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas where she worked as a dancer. In 2004, she started working as a webcam model and later became one of the most successful adult film stars.
She has won several awards for her work in the industry. She also owns her own production company called “Sasha Grey Productions”.
Sasha Grey was born on March 10, 1982, in Los Angeles. Her parents divorced when she was young. She lived with her mother until she was 12 years old. After that, she went back to live with her father.
She attended high school at the University High School in West Hollywood. While there, she took part in various extracurricular activities such as cheerleading, dance, and gymnastics. She graduated from the university in 2000.
Her family members were supportive of her decision to become a porn star. They encouraged her to follow her dreams. However, they did not want her to be involved in stripping or pornography.
In 2001, Sasha Grey decided to become a stripper after seeing a friend perform at a club. She did this for about three months before quitting because it didn’t pay well enough. However, she continued performing at other clubs.
In 2003, she met a man named James Deen who offered her $1,000 to have sex with him. He then gave her $5,000 to start her own website. This led to her becoming a webcam model. Later, she performed in pornographic videos under the name Sasha Blue.
- In 2005, she made her debut in the adult entertainment industry. She starred in her first video titled “The Girlfriend Experience” which featured her having sex with a guy.
- The following year, she released another movie titled “Femme Fatales 5: All About My Anal”. It was followed by “Sleeping With Strangers 4″ in 2007. That same year, she signed a contract with Vivid Entertainment.
- Since then, she has been involved in numerous movies. Some of them include “Barely Legal 18″ (2008), “Sexy Girls Do Porn” (2009), “Girlsway 13″ (2010), “Girlsway 16″ (2011) and “Girlsway 17″ (2012).
- She has also done some television shows. These include “Pornstar Confidential” (2007), “Hustler TV” (2008), “Cum Fiesta” (2009), and “Girls Gone Wild Presents: World Wide Webcam Sex Tour” (2009). She has also hosted her own show called “Sasha’s House of Toys”.
- In 2009, she launched her own production company called Sasha Grey Productions. She produced her first feature film called “Tough Love” in 2010.
- It was followed by another movie titled “Gangbang Meets Ashley Madison” in 2011. In 2012, she released another movie called “Sasha Goes To College”.
Sasha Grey got into the adult industry in 2005. She initially wanted to be a professional ballet dancer but ended up doing porn instead. She said that she chose porn because she liked the idea of being able to make people happy through her body.
She also likes the fact that she can express herself sexually without worrying about what others think. She has stated that she doesn’t like the term “porn star” since she considers herself more than just a performer.
She prefers to call herself a “sex worker” or a “stripper”. Porn industry insiders say that she is one of the most popular performers today.
This hot and sexy babe will always be remembered for her amazing performances in the adult entertainment industry!
Sasha Grey married her boyfriend, Michael Stefano, in 2008. They got married in Las Vegas. They have no children together. She dated actor Jason Statham briefly in 2013. She also dated rapper 50 Cent in 2014. She dated musician John Mayer in 2015.
She has been linked to many celebrities including Johnny Sins, Tommy Pistol, and Marko Zaror. In 2016, she was arrested for domestic violence against her ex-boyfriend.
Awards & Achievements
Sasha Grey has received many awards and accolades throughout her career. These include; AVN Awards, XBIZ Awards, Nightmoves Awards, and Feminist Porn Awards. She has also been nominated for multiple Adult Rental Association Awards. She has also won the Best Actress Award at the 2012 AVN Awards.
- Sasha Grey has earned $2 million dollars from her career so far. She has also earned around $1 million dollars from her appearances in mainstream media. This includes hosting shows like “Chelsea Lately” and appearing in TV commercials.
- Few independent films that she has appeared in are “The Girlfriend Experiment” (2005), “Sleeping with Strangers 3” (2006), “My Stepdaughter Is A Whore” (2007), and “Sasha Blue” (2008). Her most recent appearance is in the upcoming movie “Girl on Girl”.
- Her signature makeup look is bright red lipstick. She usually wears it while performing in front of the camera. She also loves wearing black lingerie. She has worn this look in several movies such as “Sleeping With Strangers 2”, “Sleeping Beauty”, and “Sasha Goes to College”.
Sasha Grey is a hot celebrity that you should definitely follow on social media. You can find her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
She enjoys playing video games such as “Call Of Duty” and “Grand Theft Auto V”. She also loves watching action movies and comedies. She watches these types of movies during her free time.
She also loves listening to music. Some of her favorite artists include The Beatles, Coldplay, and Lady Gaga.
Regarding the porn industry, Sasha prefers shooting lesbian scenes. She says that she finds them very exciting. She also loves having sex outdoors.